- Elm Tricks from Production–From Angular v1 to Elm in 4 Days
A solid plan and some patience is all you need to migrate an entire application to a different technology (while it continues to run).
- Elm Tricks from Production–Automated Testing is Just Another Tool
Our take on unit testing and how we approached testing Elm code in AirCasting.
- Elm Tricks from Production–Adding Event Listeners to DOM Nodes that do not yet Exist
How to use `setTimeout` and the DOM mutation observer API to attach callbacks to DOM nodes that do not yet exist.
- Elm Tricks from Production–Declarative, Bug-Free User Interfaces with Custom Types
How to use custom types to keep the interface declarative and avoid bugs.
- Elm Tricks from Production–Migrating from Angular v1 to Elm
How we managed to migrate AirCasting from Angular v1 to Elm while still delivering value
- Elm Tricks from Production–Intro
How Elm enabled fast iterations, cutting costs and keeping everybody happy in one of our projects at work—AirCasting